Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop
    Corvette(s)
    1996 Aqua Coupe with Targa top

Default 1996 Coupe Front Fenders ??

My 1996 Coupe took major damage from someone running a red light. Tore up the entire front end. I can get most of the replacement parts but seem to have real trouble finding replacement right and left front fenders. Anyone have an idea as to where I could get them?
    Thanks in advance,
    Mike

Corvette(s)
    1996 Purple Coupe LT4

Default Fenders

You would have to buy the whole hood. Front bumpers andthe side panels can purchased from mid america or corvette central or maybe another supplier. I dont know about a hood I havent seen them

Corvette(s)
    1996 Aqua Coupe with Targa top

Default 1996 Corvette Coupe Fenders

Quote Originally Posted by jmhorn52 View Post
    You would have to buy the whole hood. Front bumpers andthe side panels can purchased from mid america or corvette central or maybe another supplier. I dont know about a hood I havent seen them
    Thanksfor the reply. I tried MidAmerica but they can't get them anymore. :-(

Corvette(s)
    1977 Dark Red Coupe/Buckskin 04 Spiral Gray/Gray
    2004 Spiral Gray/Gray - 1977-Dark Red,Buckskin

Corvette(s)
    2001 Convertible

A 96 vett is worth at least $11000 with under 60K if you didnt have full coverage on it shame on you. Any vehicle worth more than $3000 is in need of full coverage. You will pay pay pay.

Corvette(s)
    none right now :(

There are hoods on eBay usually for under $300... generally with light damage but repairable. find a good Glass guy in your area before buying to get a rough quote on fixing one. there are also nice ones for under 1000. exotic muscle makes stock, lightweight fiberglass, and carbon fiber hoods as well. I think there are other companies that make them as well.