Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 01-23-08, 08:02 AM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2004
- Carlisle, PA
- 95 ZR1, '05 Callaway, 2 R9G's & 2 '89 Challenge
FREE parking on Friday @ Corvettes at Carlisle - RED, WHITE & BLUE Corvettes -->
All red, white and blue Corvettes are invited to park together in a special USA aerial photograph display at the '08 Corvettes at Carlisle event. Our plan is to create a LARGE American flag tribute created by parking red, white and blue Corvettes together by Gate 1 (by the NCRS Gallery). Hurry up and register while supplies last...
The tribute will be on Friday, August 22, 2008. All participants will receive free parking in the Gate 1 lot on 8/22/08 as well as free digital copy of an aerial photo of the Corvette Flag. This display is sure to receive lots of national attention.
Don't miss your chance to be a part of this special tribute to our country!
More details: CLICK HERE to be considered.
Thanks for your help!
- 01-23-08, 08:50 AM #2
- Join Date
- Oct 2000
- Weymouth, MA
- 2011 Cyber Gray Callaway Convertible
Does this sound like it was made for Alan's '02 Electron Blue convertible?? After all, it is a tribute to the American flag!
ElaineHIS - 2011 Cyber Gray Grand Sport Callaway Convertible -"SOQUIK"
HERS - 2005 Daytona Sunset Orange 6-spd Convertible - "SOQWIK"
South Shore Corvette Club - Weymouth, MA
National Corvette Museum Member
Corvette Mike New England
"Corvette Mike New England"
- By sasquatch in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 8Last Post: 09-27-04, 01:56 PM
- By jimred75 in forum General Automotive DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-04, 04:33 PM
- By Paul G in forum C4 General DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 09-01-04, 04:00 AM
- By Tripleblack51 in forum C1 & C2 General and Technical DiscussionReplies: 32Last Post: 11-16-03, 09:02 PM
- By lt1vert in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 14Last Post: 10-16-03, 03:01 PM