Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop
    WKUvette

Default WiN A 2011 BIG RED VETTE

Enter to WIN a 2011 Big Red Corvette OR $30,000 and Support the WKU Hilltopper Athletic Foundation!
    CLICK HERE to purchase your $10 raffle ticket or call (270) 745-5321.
    Drawing will be held Saturday, November 20th at halftime of the WKU vs. MTSU football game in Bowling Green, KY. Need not be present to win!!!

Corvette(s)
    2003 AE Convertible, 1998 LCRM Convertible

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!
    I see you're also a new Supporting Vendor - thanks for your support of our community!!

I'm afraid your thread will get very limited views here in the New Member Forum since it's a very light traffic area intended for short introductions.

May I suggest I move your thread to a forum more likely to have more views?

Jane Ann

For every person with a spark of genius, there are a hundred with ignition trouble.