The Skippy List
I've seen this list a few times, and every time I read it it cracks me up. Here are the first 10 items on the list that Skippy is not allowed to do in the U.S. Army:
1. Not allowed to watch Southpark when I’m supposed to be working.
2. My proper military title is “Specialist Schwarz” not “Princess Anastasia”.
3. Not allowed to threaten anyone with black magic.
4. Not allowed to challenge anyone’s disbelief of black magic by asking for hair.
5. Not allowed to get silicone breast implants.
6. Not allowed to play “Pulp Fiction” with a suction-cup dart pistol and any officer.
7. Not allowed to add “In accordance with the prophesy” to the end of answers I give to a question an officer asks me.
8. Not allowed to add pictures of officers I don’t like to War Criminal posters.
9. Not allowed to title any product “Get Over it”.
10. Not allowed to purchase anyone’s soul on government time.
You can find the remaining 203 at the Skippy List.
Thats good....I haven't seen that in a while....Thanks for sharing that.....
When my son was at Army Cadet camp, he called me, asking for a hard copy to be mailed for Skippy's List to be mailed to him. I'd never heard of it but I dutifully found it and printed it off... Great stuff!!
By Brangeta in forum Callaway Forum
Last Post: 11-02-07, 01:13 PM
By Janster in forum General Automotive Discussion
Last Post: 06-20-07, 05:31 PM
By kbuhagiar in forum C1 & C2 General and Technical Discussion
Last Post: 09-22-04, 10:59 PM
By Hutch in forum C4 Technical and Performance
Last Post: 07-11-01, 06:40 PM
Owned and Operated by © 2000-2013 Corvette Action Center | |
© CORVETTE is a registered trademark of the General Motors Corporation & Chevrolet Motor Division. Neither Chevrolet Motor Division nor any subsidiaries of GM© shall bear any responsibility for CorvetteActionCenter.com content, comments, or advertising. CorvetteActionCenter.com is independent from GM© and is not affiliated with, sponsored or supported by GM©. Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended, or implied. All Rights Reserved