Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop

Conversation Between JohnZ and BLK VERT

1 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Jonh, Just went down and did what you said. The neddle was to the far right and when I grounded it the neddle went to the far right. So the sending unit is bad based on the test right. I actually ordered one from doc rebuild today. I'm going to connect the mech. temp gauge to see what I temp I get while waiting for the sending unit. Your the first one that ever said to do this check. Kudos to you. I'll post my results of the mech. gauge. Impressive background. Thanks, Tony
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
© CORVETTE is a registered trademark of the General Motors Corporation & Chevrolet Motor Division.  Neither Chevrolet Motor Division nor any subsidiaries of GM© shall bear any responsibility for CorvetteActionCenter.com content, comments, or advertising. CorvetteActionCenter.com is independent from GM© and is not affiliated with, sponsored or supported by GM©.  Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended, or implied.  All Rights Reserved