Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop
Tab Content
More Activity

1 Visitor Messages

1. Holy cow!......somebody actually likes me!.....and wants to be my friend., even. Gee, I feel honored. Will you still be my friend even if I don't go to the cruise fest in Cleveland this year?.....I'm about all "clubbed out". I don't even belong to the local Vette club anymore.

Still, thanks for being my friend. We can still talk, can't we? heh, heh, heh.

Karl...snowed in, in Des Moines
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
About jrose7004

Basic Information

Date of Birth
March 14th, 1952 (62)
About jrose7004
Nickname:
Jim
Federal WTF Agent
Interests:
2011& 2012 President of the Central Oklahoma Corvette Club, Officiate High School Football, Former Track announcer at local dirt race track, Hot Rods
Corvette:
04 Medium Spiral Gray Coupe
Corvette Club:
Central Oklahoma Corvette Club
NCM Member?:
Yes

Signature

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Albums
Total Albums
Total Photos
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
01-25-08 05:24 PM
General Information
Last Activity
08-31-14 11:35 AM
Referrals

22 Friends

1. Yoda 

Administrator

Yoda
  2. ßill 

ßill
Showing Friends 21 to 22 of 22
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
© CORVETTE is a registered trademark of the General Motors Corporation & Chevrolet Motor Division.  Neither Chevrolet Motor Division nor any subsidiaries of GM© shall bear any responsibility for CorvetteActionCenter.com content, comments, or advertising. CorvetteActionCenter.com is independent from GM© and is not affiliated with, sponsored or supported by GM©.  Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended, or implied.  All Rights Reserved