Results 1 to 4 of 4
- 09-21-12, 04:24 PM #1
Swap cam - do I need to pull the motor?
I have to replace my cam, do I need to pull the motor out of the car or is there a trick getting the cam out pass the frame?
Any help would be great, thanksLT4John
- 01-08-13, 12:52 PM #2
No one responded, most likly put this question in the wrong section, but found out that I could replace the cam without pulling the motor. I have to remove the radiator and lift up the motor about 2" so the cam would pass the frame. Almost done, plan to start her up this weekend.LT4John
- 11-21-14, 02:19 PM #3
- Join Date
- Nov 2014
- St. Louis, Missouri
- 1996 LT4
Well that's good news. What did you end up doing with the old cam?
- 11-21-14, 07:07 PM #4
- Join Date
- Mar 2014
- Columbus, NC
- 1997 silver coupe
- By starbai in forum L81 Vette Registry ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-07, 08:51 AM
- By BarryK in forum C3 General DiscussionReplies: 39Last Post: 03-20-06, 09:26 PM
- By BarryK in forum C1 & C2 General and Technical DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 03-18-06, 06:27 PM
- By Jack in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 12Last Post: 04-26-05, 03:49 AM
- By Tim73454 in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 5Last Post: 03-26-02, 05:59 PM