Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 01-27-12, 03:05 PM #1
Noob Intro & Production Number question
Old man, new to the forum. I had a '94 6-speed vert several years ago & regret selling it. I'm looking for another 6-Speed C-4 now. I want a coupe this time because what really pushed me into selling the vert was the utter lack of space.
I plan to replace my 06 P-word 6-speed Cayman S with a 6-Speed C-4 Coupe, probably a '96 LT-4 if I can find what I'm looking for, hence my question.
I've been searching around & found all kinds of stats & production numbers & etc, but haven't been able to answer this:
What I'd really like to know is how many LT-4, Polo Green/Beige FX3 cars were built? Is there only one, or none, or are there hundreds of them? (or red & black automatics with base suspension or whatever)
Does anyone know if this data is kept anywhere online?
PS: Anybody want a 26K mile Silver/tan leather 6-speed Cayman S?
- 01-27-12, 04:34 PM #2
Never mind-Here's the link
- By LT-4 HAWAII in forum LT4 ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 09-27-09, 09:56 AM
- By GAvetteguy66 in forum C1 & C2 General and Technical DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 10-22-07, 06:47 AM
- By qwerty in forum C5 Z06 DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 02-28-05, 05:18 AM
- By jwawhite in forum C5 General DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 01-23-05, 06:13 PM
- By doogie in forum C4 General DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-10-04, 01:47 PM