Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop

Default Noob Intro & Production Number question

Hello All,
    Old man, new to the forum. I had a '94 6-speed vert several years ago & regret selling it. I'm looking for another 6-Speed C-4 now. I want a coupe this time because what really pushed me into selling the vert was the utter lack of space.
    I plan to replace my 06 P-word 6-speed Cayman S with a 6-Speed C-4 Coupe, probably a '96 LT-4 if I can find what I'm looking for, hence my question.
    I've been searching around & found all kinds of stats & production numbers & etc, but haven't been able to answer this:
    What I'd really like to know is how many LT-4, Polo Green/Beige FX3 cars were built? Is there only one, or none, or are there hundreds of them? (or red & black automatics with base suspension or whatever)
    Does anyone know if this data is kept anywhere online?
    Thanks!
    Jim
    PS: Anybody want a 26K mile Silver/tan leather 6-speed Cayman S?

Default Never mind-Here's the link