Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lqueral

Thread: 1996 LT4 Coupe for sale

Corvette(s)
    2013 Grand Sport Coupe

Default 1996 LT4 Coupe for sale

21,000 miles.Torch red and saddle interior. Sport seats, both power adjustable. Original owner - car special-ordered. LT4 6-speed, selective real-time damping suspension, clear bronze tint roof and red solid roof, automatic climate control, Bose CD-FM, tire pressure monitor system, had OEM runflats but now has Firestone Firehawk Wide Ovals (OEM sizes). Indoor fitted cover, factory shop manual. Car has had installed the factory convertible underframe x-brace to improve roof-off ride quality. Garaged, never driven in rain, snow, or temps less than 50 degrees. Stored yearly between Thanksgiving to April. Car looks and drives factory new. $24,000 negotiable (a bit). lrqueral@rcn.com. Eastern Pennsylvania.

Corvette(s)
    1996 Coupe LT4 Competition Yellow

Default 96 lt4 for sale

Your vette is one of the nicest looking color combinations (IMHO) for the 96 year. I have a 96 LT4 Competition yellow coupe that I am planning on advertising for sale shortly, if it sells quickly I'll be back to look at yours, (if you still have it)
    eltee4

Corvette(s)
    2013 Grand Sport Coupe

Default sell

It's killin' me to have to sell this, but my knees are hurting getting out and my wife is also complaining about climbing out. I need to find a higher fun car.

Corvette(s)
    96' LT4

Quote Originally Posted by lqueral View Post
    21,000 miles.Torch red and saddle interior. Sport seats, both power adjustable. Original owner - car special-ordered. LT4 6-speed, selective real-time damping suspension, clear bronze tint roof and red solid roof, automatic climate control, Bose CD-FM, tire pressure monitor system, had OEM runflats but now has Firestone Firehawk Wide Ovals (OEM sizes). Indoor fitted cover, factory shop manual. Car has had installed the factory convertible underframe x-brace to improve roof-off ride quality. Garaged, never driven in rain, snow, or temps less than 50 degrees. Stored yearly between Thanksgiving to April. Car looks and drives factory new. $24,000 negotiable (a bit). lrqueral@rcn.com. Eastern Pennsylvania.

do you still have this???
    Regards,
    JD W2H2H
    (phoenix22)

101ST ABN (AASLT), 160TH AVN SOAR, "Night Stalkers/Phoenix Flight", "Wings of Destiny!", For Buddy...(2/08/70)...and Terry (12-26-12) who lived it! Whiskey for my men and beer for my horses! H.A.L.O!, 5th SF GRP, "De Oppresso Liber" (To Liberate the Oppressed!), MACV-SOG, "Death From Above, Shut Up and Jump!" VFW, American Legion, v4v-mi.org (co-chair, founder).

Corvette(s)
    2013 Grand Sport Coupe

Default Lt4

Quote Originally Posted by lt4 gs View Post
    do you still have this???
    Yes. It's covered up for winter in the garage with a battery maintainer connected. Been there since week before Thanksgiving, as is my usual custom. My e-mail is lrqueral@rcn.com.

Corvette(s)
    Stingray

Sounds like a great ride for someone. Good luck with the sale!
    There are times for thinking, and times for acting, but the art is in the balance

CruiseFest 2005
    CruiseFest 2006
    CruiseFest 2007
    CruiseFestivus 2009
    CruiseFest 2010
    CruiseFest 2011

CruiseFest 2012

Corvette(s)
    2013 Grand Sport Coupe

Default 96 lt4

Quote Originally Posted by catbert View Post
    Sounds like a great ride for someone. Good luck with the sale!
    Thanks. Someone's gonna wind up with an immaculate LT4. I'm really sad about parting with it, but my age is showing and I need a fun car that is easier for my wife & I to get in and out of. BTW, prospective buyers, I have some real nice pics I took this Fall of the car I can send anyone. Just contact me at my e-mail listed previously.

Corvette(s)
    Millennium Yellow LS6 enhanced Roadster

Default Good Luck @ $24K

Corvette(s)
    2001 Magnetic Red Coupe

I know what you mean about getting in and out of the C4, we traded ours for a C5 (2001), made a world of difference. Good luck with the sale.

2001 Magnetic Red
    / Custom Light Oak/Mag Red interior

2005 CruiseFest Attendee (Bowling Green, KY)
    2007 CruiseFest Attendee (Colorado Springs, CO)
    2008 CruiseFest Attendee (Cleveland, OH)

2010 Cruisefest Attendee(Effingham, IL)
    2011 CruiseFest Attendee(Effingham, IL)

Visit the members GuestMap and show us where you live.

http://www.mapservices.org/myguestmap/map/TomBachman

link to thread
    http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/...c-members.html

Corvette(s)
    2013 Grand Sport Coupe

Default 1996 LT4 For Sale - UPDATE

22,000 miles.Torch red and saddle interior. Sport seats, both power adjustable. Original owner - car special-ordered. LT4 6-speed, selective real-time damping suspension, clear bronze tint roof and red solid roof, automatic climate control, Bose CD-FM, tire pressure monitor system, had OEM runflats but now has Firestone Firehawk Wide Ovals (OEM sizes). Indoor fitted cover, factory shop manual. Car has had installed the factory convertible underframe x-brace to improve roof-off ride quality. Garaged, never driven in rain, snow, or temps less than 50 degrees. Stored yearly between Thanksgiving to April. Car looks and drives factory new. $19,000 negotiable (a bit). lrqueral@rcn.com. Eastern Pennsylvania.

Corvette(s)
    1996 LT4

Default LT4 Still For Sale?

I hadn't seen any follow-up message that you had sold your LT4. Is it still available?

Corvette(s)
    2013 Grand Sport Coupe

Default Lt4

[QUOTE=MillerLT4;1122143]I hadn't seen any follow-up message that you had sold your LT4. Is it still available?[/QUOT

The LT4 was sold back in December. Thanks to all for all your interest. New owner is IN LOVE with the car....and I love my 13 Grand Sport.
    BigJimZ16 likes this.