Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-21-11, 01:08 PM #1
- Join Date
- May 2002
- Missoura Ozarks
- Millennium Yellow LS6 enhanced Roadster
Spring Hill Assembly Reborn as Ultra-Flexible Operation
Spring Hill, TN – General Motors will invest $61 million to bring its idled Spring Hill assembly plant back to life as one of the world’s most-flexible manufacturing facilities capable of building any GM car or crossover based on customer demand or manufacturing need.
The investment will create 594 hourly jobs and 91 salaried positions for the flexible operation scheduled to begin with the hot-selling Chevrolet Equinox in the second half of 2012. The additional production will supplement Equinox production in Canada, the main assembly sites of the midsize crossover vehicle and its sibling the GMC Terrain.
- By 6 Shooter in forum GM & Auto Industry NewsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-14-11, 12:08 AM
- By 6 Shooter in forum GM & Auto Industry NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-10, 01:55 PM
- By 6 Shooter in forum GM & Auto Industry NewsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-09, 12:29 PM
- By James1970 in forum C3 Parts For Sale / WantedReplies: 0Last Post: 05-23-05, 11:55 PM