Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-09-11, 09:20 AM #1
- Join Date
- May 2002
- Missoura Ozarks
- Millennium Yellow LS6 enhanced Roadster
Chevrolet Performance Launches Industry-First ‘Connect and Cruise’ Crate Powertrain Systems
LAS VEGAS – Chevrolet Performance, the company that pioneered the crate engine almost 45 years ago, is breaking new ground with the industry’s first Connect and Cruise Crate Powertrain Systems – factory-engineered engine-and-transmission combinations, matched with all the electronic control modules, wiring harnesses and other key components.
The very first Connect and Cruise Crate Powertrain System – a supercharged LSA engine and 4L85-E automatic transmission combination – was unveiled at the 2011 SEMA Show under the hood of a custom 1970 Chevelle SS coupe designed in cooperation with Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- By Rob in forum News and Announcements ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-08, 08:59 AM
- By Rob in forum C6 General DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-01-08, 09:35 AM
- By Rob in forum News and Announcements ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-04, 12:59 PM
- By Bob_K in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 11Last Post: 10-03-03, 03:14 PM
- By dlg423 in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 6Last Post: 09-23-03, 04:56 PM