Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Buick Unveils Regal GS Show Car
- 01-07-10, 05:24 AM #1
- Join Date
- May 2002
- Missoura Ozarks
- Millennium Yellow LS6 enhanced Roadster
Buick Unveils Regal GS Show Car
DETROIT – With an estimated 255 turbocharged horsepower (190 kW), a six-speed manual transmission and an advanced, adaptive all-wheel-drive system, the Buick Regal GS show car is a high-tech, high-performance version of the brand’s newest sport sedan. It was introduced at the 2010 North American International Auto Show.
Buick Unveils Regal GS Show Car - GM Media Article
- 01-09-10, 08:03 AM #2
- Join Date
- Nov 2001
- Northern NJ
What a great car! Surely this is better than the Audi A4.
25% more hp and a better price and luxury.
Very well done.
thanks for the photo article.
- By twiget in forum Care & DetailingReplies: 18Last Post: 07-01-14, 02:38 PM
- By Brangeta in forum Callaway Corvette ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 05-12-08, 04:50 PM
- By Rob in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 4Last Post: 05-07-07, 11:27 AM
- By Ken in forum C5 General DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-05, 06:45 PM
- By CSCARLSON in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 20Last Post: 07-13-01, 08:30 AM