Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop

Thread: gas prices

Corvette(s)
    2003 Electron Blue Coupe

Default gas prices

i went for a cycle ride sat. the price for gas ,furnace creek ca. (death valley).glad i needed only 2 gals.
    jeff

Corvette(s)
    1988 white 4+3 coupe 99 Torch Red 6spd. coupe

Not to walk down memory lane again, but I worked at the local Sunoco station in the 60's, gas was 29.9/gal, the Hemi's, Big Block's etc would come in two, sometimes three times a night and refuel, I don't put a lot of mileage on any of my 4 vehicles, but if your livelihood depends on travel, I feel for you...........

Corvette(s)
    sold my last corvette.

Default Thats nothing

Down here in NewZealand gas is $1.70 a litre, and that converts to approx $7.50 a gallon, Australia is approx $5.50.gallon, so im guessing you have a little catching up yet. regards.