Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Pulling codes on OBDII
- 10-08-07, 11:08 PM #1
Pulling codes on OBDII
Well this is a two part post. Today I go out and start my 1999 Olds Alero GLS 3.8 and have a terrible rough idle. I put it in reverse to back it up out of the driveway and it felt like it was anchored to the drive. Now what would cause this to happen? I did a tuneup when I bought it roughly 15k miles ago. (new plugs, new wires, K&N air filter).
While I was at work a guy told me to take the gas cap off then retighten it. Well I did that tonight when I got home from class and it is running fine now. But what I don't understand is if my fuel system wasn't pressurized why would it take 100 miles (half a tank) to finally show up? I would still like to pull the code before I erase the code. Thanks.
- By Patrick in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 51Last Post: 09-07-14, 01:52 PM
- By caddy in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-04, 09:00 AM
- By boomer in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 0Last Post: 10-31-03, 01:14 AM
- By LT4John in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 7Last Post: 03-18-03, 08:51 AM
- By compyelc4 in forum C4 Corvette ZR-1Replies: 1Last Post: 05-28-02, 10:58 PM