Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-30-07, 08:13 AM #1
video inside running engines combustion chamber
obviously a modern HEMI or similar engine due to the valve arangement
too bad its not continued thru the full exhaust and valve overlap sequence, it goes thru the first three strokes ,intake, compression, power but the exhaust strokes missing
the video is a loop it cuts short before the end of the exhaust stroke.
and after looking at that video several times that may be a 4 valve engine?" IF YOU CAN,T SMOKE THE TIRES FROM A 60 MPH ROLLING START YOUR ENGINE NEEDS MORE WORK!!"
- 10-08-07, 06:29 PM #2
I saw that video and must admit that it is pretty darn cool.
- By JETZ in forum C5 General DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-07, 12:28 PM
- By Racerseks in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 22Last Post: 04-14-05, 03:21 AM
- By *89x2* in forum Callaway Corvette ForumReplies: 20Last Post: 02-29-04, 09:21 AM
- By rrubel in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 5Last Post: 01-04-04, 09:04 PM
- By Redshift-PFYC in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 4Last Post: 03-23-03, 10:45 AM