Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Detroit, brace for Belinda
- 04-14-07, 09:24 AM #1
- Join Date
- May 2002
- Missoura Ozarks
- Millennium Yellow LS6 enhanced Roadster
Detroit, brace for Belinda
The Canadian press dubbed it the Blond Bombshell when Belinda Stronach -- "heiress, babe, twice-divorced home-wrecker and sometime consort to Bill Clinton" -- resigned as a member of Parliament and said she's returning to her father's company, Magna International.
Canada's loss of glamour and gossip could be Detroit's gain if Magna is successful in buying Chrysler. When she defected from the conservative to liberal camp in the Canadian Parliament, Stronach was nicknamed "Sell-out Barbie." In Auburn Hills, she may be dubbed "Buy-out Belinda."
Business Insider thinks the comely 40-year-old firebrand will love Hockeytown. After all, she was once the CEO of Magna, a major auto supplier, and she was publicly outed as the other woman in a messy divorce between former Toronto Maple Leafs enforcer Tie Domi and his wife.
- 04-14-07, 09:28 AM #2
The stories we could tell. Just another C.C.
- 04-14-07, 09:29 AM #3
Oh, did I mention she's a billionaire?
- By Claude Edwards in forum C1 & C2 General and Technical DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-07-06, 10:34 PM
- By Rick Daniel in forum C6 General DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-24-03, 10:58 AM
- By Greg C in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-03, 11:58 AM
- By boonie in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 7Last Post: 07-16-03, 07:11 PM