Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop
    Corvette(s)
    2003 Z06

Default Anyone use Amsoil?

I just got myself a preferred customer account as a gift. I might upgrade to the dealer account and start selling this stuff.

Honestly, I've never used it due to it being so expensive but everyone I've talked to has had nothing but great things to say about it.

I can also get Mothers detailing products like the Powerball for dealer pricing. Those things are not cheap!

I read that their synthetics can go 25,000 miles or 1 year, whichever is sooner, between changes if you use their filter as well.

Any comments on Amsoil?
    Edmond.

Contact me for the best prices on Amsoil.

Corvette(s)
    2002 Yellow Z06 (sold); 1999 Pewter FRC (sold)

Phil has been running it in his truck for years. Eric has had it in his Acura for several. With my last oil change on the bike, Eric switched me over to it... but I haven't quite gone over the edge and put it in the vette yet.

We haven't taken any of the engines apart for concrete proof. But, so far, so good.

Tammy