Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Anyone use Amsoil?
- 02-25-07, 08:45 PM #1
Anyone use Amsoil?
I just got myself a preferred customer account as a gift. I might upgrade to the dealer account and start selling this stuff.
Honestly, I've never used it due to it being so expensive but everyone I've talked to has had nothing but great things to say about it.
I can also get Mothers detailing products like the Powerball for dealer pricing. Those things are not cheap!
I read that their synthetics can go 25,000 miles or 1 year, whichever is sooner, between changes if you use their filter as well.
Any comments on Amsoil?Edmond.
Contact me for the best prices on Amsoil.
- 02-25-07, 08:48 PM #2
- Join Date
- Oct 2002
- Lilburn GA
- 2002 Yellow Z06 (sold); 1999 Pewter FRC (sold)
Phil has been running it in his truck for years. Eric has had it in his Acura for several. With my last oil change on the bike, Eric switched me over to it... but I haven't quite gone over the edge and put it in the vette yet.
We haven't taken any of the engines apart for concrete proof. But, so far, so good.
- By 94C4 in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 3Last Post: 05-26-06, 08:31 AM
- By BlackNBlue95 in forum C5 Parts For Sale / WantedReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-06, 10:35 PM
- By Mart in forum C4 General DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-04, 11:09 PM
- By C_Dogg in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 37Last Post: 09-17-03, 02:29 PM
- By bullahu in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 8Last Post: 11-19-02, 05:49 AM