Results 1 to 4 of 4
- 02-16-07, 11:38 AM #1redvetGuest
GM In Talks About Buying Chrysler Group
From Automotive News:
General Motors is in negotiations to buy the struggling Chrysler group in its entirety, say sources in Germany and the United States.
High-level talks are taking place between DaimlerChrysler AG and GM executives.
Although the two companies have discussed cooperation on a large SUV, say sources at both companies, the potential deal would go beyond limited product development alliances.
Talk of an alliance was first reported last week in Germany's Manager-Magazin.
GM spokesman Tony Cervone declined to comment on the speculation, saying, "We have always said that conversations (between GM and many other parties) have happened all the time, and many times they don't come to fruition."
A Chrysler spokesperson declined to comment. Other sources have reacted skeptically.
- 02-16-07, 01:09 PM #2
Yep. When the ship is going down it's always best to lash yourself to the anchor.Erik S. Klein
NCRS Member #: 11661
Corvettes Anonymous Charter Member 003
All Options 1972 LT-1 Air Coupe
- 02-16-07, 01:27 PM #3
- 02-16-07, 03:58 PM #4
Ah! the next generation C7 a Corviper?
Pseudomind is a member of the Jacksonville Corvette Club
“Spirituality gives hope, religions divide people”
From a GED to an MBA
- By '04 Torch Red in forum C5 General DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-05, 12:03 AM
- By sothpaw in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 30Last Post: 08-26-04, 10:20 PM
- By JBsC5 in forum C5 General DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-04, 08:21 AM
- By Tuna in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 19Last Post: 02-15-04, 12:32 PM
- By tankman in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-03, 08:58 AM