Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop
    ernie d

Default Vette Salvage Yard

Hi guys

What's the name (and contact info) for Corvette junkyard that is popular?

Thanks,

Ernie

Ken
    Corvette(s)
    1987 Z51 Silver Coupe

You're lucky, you have Tracy Performance in your neck of the woods.

Corvette(s)
    1968 silver coupe ,1954 packard

Greenhoes is a good one to but I dont have a phone # handy.You could do a search on the web.

Corvette(s)
    `05 VR Z51 Coupe

Default Head South ....

The old Terry Michaelis - now ProTeam- facility is Bryan, OH has an enormous inventory of Vettes, and seems to be an excellent resource for parts - - - might make a nice Fall drive this weekend !
    CQRT in AZ

Corvette(s)
    None

There's one somewhere around Adrian . Maybe medina . Cliff

Guy
    Corvette(s)
    2010 CRMT Grand Sport Coupe

Default One of the largest:

Gone but not forgotten bossvette's Avatar
    Corvette(s)
    1968 1997

my favorite

http://www.michigancorvette.com/

Craig sr

Corvette(s)
    None

Thanks Craig . Thats the one near Adrian . Cliff

cruisin-davey-g

Originally posted by DkBG
    Thanks Craig . Thats the one near Adrian . Cliff

Hi: Michigan Corvette Recyclers; on US 227; East of Adrian towards Toledo; Place where they're at is called Riga, Mi. Been there many times; great salvage yard; prices reasonable & you can deal with them.

Also, another place is called 'Paragon': Located a little further north in Swartz Creek (Just outside of Flint, Mi.) near Bishop International Airport. www.corvette-paragon.com

Peace: Dave

cruisin-davey-g

Default Re: Head South ....

Originally posted by CQRT
    The old Terry Michaelis - now ProTeam- facility is Bryan, OH has an enormous inventory of Vettes, and seems to be an excellent resource for parts - - - might make a nice Fall drive this weekend !
    CQRT in AZ

Pro-Team is in Napoleon, Ohio. Down on the Maumee River, between Toledo & Defiance, Ohio

Terry Michaelis Corvette: First place I ever went to to find parts for Corvettes (back in the early 70's). He then moved his operations up to Maumee, Ohio about the time the movie "Corvette Summer" came out. Then he dissappeared for awhile & resurfaced again back in Napoleon. He mostly is a locator for new & used Corvettes, as well as a leasing place for vintage Corvettes. Just saw those guys this past weekend in Chicago at the "Chevy-Vette Fest".

Corvette(s)
    1968 1997

cruisin-davey-g
    If you have been to Michigan Corvette Recyclers, you are not far away from me, perhaps we will meet at
    Cruise-fest
    and if you are really close-by we could use some help putting this event on.
    Craig sr.

cruisin-davey-g

Originally posted by bossvette
    cruisin-davey-g
    If you have been to Michigan Corvette Recyclers, you are not far away from me, perhaps we will meet at
    Cruise-fest
    and if you are really close-by we could use some help putting this event on.
    Craig sr.

Craig: What is your location?

I'm about a good hour from Corvette Recyclers in Riga.

And, about an hour & 45 minutes from Napoleon.

So, that makes me about three hours or so from Auburn (I take it that's Auburn, as in Auburn, Indiana)

Dave

Corvette(s)
    1968 1997

yes the cruise fest is in Auburn Indiana, there should be links on the website to the Hotel and also on the Attractions page, the registration page is not finished yet, but when it is I hope it will be a printable form that everyone can send in.
    I'm in the NW corner of Ohio in between West Unity and Stryker and also a hour away from Riga and have been up to see Barry several times