Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 01-26-11, 04:27 AM #1
- Join Date
- May 2002
- Missoura Ozarks
- Millennium Yellow LS6 enhanced Roadster
Arizona auctions: Scottsdale sales net an estimated $157 million
Five days of sales staged by auto auction companies in the Phoenix area pulled in a combined estimated total of $157 million, according to Hagerty Insurance.
The five companies staging auctions--Barrett-Jackson, Gooding & Co., RM Auctions, Russo and Steele and Silver Auctions--offered 2,887 lots for sale and sold 2,325 of them, an 81 percent sell-through rate.
- 01-28-11, 06:44 AM #2
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
- Chapel Hill NC
- 2015 Shark Grey Coupe with Brownstone
I wonder how this years sales number and total price compares with last years ammount.
Is the economy better or worse on the sales?
NCM Lifetime Member
The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.
GM Press Release: GM Announces 2008 Global Sales of 8.35 Million VehiclesBy Rob in forum GM & Auto Industry NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-09, 07:57 AM
- By Rob in forum C1 & C2 General and Technical DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-27-08, 05:34 PM
- By Rob in forum C1 & C2 General and Technical DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-08, 06:17 PM
- By 1974vette in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 4Last Post: 09-02-03, 11:11 PM