Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-22-10, 12:19 AM #1- OnlineMember
- Join Date
- Apr 2006
- stl. louis mo.
- 2009 callaway crystal red coupe, 1995 pace car
need some help on corvette insurance. trying to get some that will not brake the bank, but is still a good company. any ideas out there..................................................billy2009 Callaway, RCSE. (Reeves Callaway signature edition) Mine is #001 of #029 made for all of 2009, Special double D exhaust, Special air intake, Magenson supercharger, 606hp, 552 lbs. torque. Performance figures are stated as 0 to 60 = 3.4 seconds, 1/4 mile time = 10.9 @ 126mph, top speed is 205 mph.!!!!!!!!!!!WOW 1995 Pace car, 10500 total miles, conv. automatic, LT1 engine, 300 hp, 527 made in 1995.
- 07-22-10, 05:33 AM #2
"Callaway" is the problem ,but you probably already knew that.
I'd go on line and start filling out requests for quotes .All insurance companies are good till you have a claim.
- By soggytaco in forum C4 General DiscussionReplies: 23Last Post: 12-13-05, 06:45 PM
- By cscarlson in forum C5 General DiscussionReplies: 22Last Post: 11-21-05, 01:32 PM
- By reubenmc in forum Callaway Corvette ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 09-16-03, 11:15 PM
- By vette99maroSS in forum C5 Z06 DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-07-03, 07:54 PM