Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-11-10, 10:42 AM #1
- Join Date
- May 2002
- Missoura Ozarks
- Millennium Yellow LS6 enhanced Roadster
Corvette Aftermarket Rims - Hot Wheels
Last Month, we told you about a Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) study that pegged wheels as the automotive aftermarket's most popular accessory. It's no wonder. If you're like most Vette devotees, you consider the rolling block of metal connecting your vehicle with the road to be much more than a useful tool first engineered by ancient man. To you, a wheel is an expression of your own personal style-and an opportunity to give your Vette the head-turning look it deserves.
This month, we're back with more of the "hottest" Corvette wheels for 2010. Because choosing the right wheel is a highly personal endeavor, we won't be favoring one of these manufacturers over the others. Instead, we've decided to list them all and allow them to state their case. All that's left is for you to decide is which ones are right for your Corvette.
Corvette Aftermarket Rims - Vette Magazine
- 05-21-10, 11:04 AM #2
Question: Will C5/C6 rims bolt on to a C4?By doublefoxed in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 24Last Post: 03-04-10, 04:48 PM
- By FASTPACE in forum C4 Parts For Sale / WantedReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-06, 06:54 PM
- By red01 in forum Die-Casts and CollectiblesReplies: 6Last Post: 01-29-05, 09:12 AM
- By buscemishark in forum C3 General DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-04, 10:27 PM
- By slyone1000 in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 6Last Post: 01-29-02, 08:44 AM