Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Insurance Question
- 05-10-09, 06:44 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Minneapolis, MN
- 1993 Ruby Red Convertible "RUBY4US"
I'm not sure where the best place to post this in the forums is?
I'm wondering if anyone has experience with Grundy Insurance?
My car is insured with Hagerty right now, but I can save quite a bit by switching to Grundy. I've also checked out American Collectors and they fall inbetween the others.
Does anyone know of any other companies provding insurance on show/classic cars?
Any feedback would be apreciated
Question: Insurance questionBy lagnaf in forum C3 General DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-11-09, 12:29 PM
- By Super Tall in forum C6 Z06 DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-31-07, 06:30 AM
- By BarryK in forum C1 & C2 General and Technical DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 10-03-04, 11:11 PM
- By glomonac in forum C4 General DiscussionReplies: 19Last Post: 04-16-04, 09:34 PM
- By C3RVETTE in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 15Last Post: 01-08-04, 10:14 PM