Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop
    Corvette(s)
    Millennium Yellow LS6 enhanced Roadster

Default Automotive production & demand is changing rapidly, can GM keep up...

GM to close Trailblazer/Envoy plant - GM to close Wisconsin SUV plant

It's hard to change & keep pace with the competition when your the automotive giant and legacy cost are eating your lunch!
    Later . . . . . .
    6 Shooter

Corvette(s)
    2008 vert 6M silver

Don't get me wrong I really care ,but there is one plant I really ,really care about.

Corvette(s)
    '13 427 60th

If you expect GM to keep the Corvette plant running while everything else is going down the crapper, you need to rethink what other cars and trucks you are buying. GM can't live on the Corvette alone.