Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop
    Corvette(s)
    65 SB Roadster, 66 BB Coupe

Default Supercharger intake tubing - chrome or brushed

looking for a source of 3 1/4" tubing for my vortech supercharger...i want to extend the air filter away from the headers.....i need probably 2 12" straights and one 45* and silicone sleeves to hold it all together

thanks!
    "A TOAST! To wives and girlfriends. May they never meet"
    Captain Jack Aubrey (Russell Crowe in Master and Commander)

"WTF, do what you want, it's your car"
    VNV, after only one Martini

Corvette(s)
    65 SB Roadster, 66 BB Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Again View Post
    looking for a source of 3 1/4" tubing for my vortech supercharger...i want to extend the air filter away from the headers.....i need probably 2 12" straights and one 45* and silicone sleeves to hold it all together

thanks!
    ...i found (then lost) a site which advertised chrome 3.5" OD pipe but found these guys -> http://www.jagsthatrun.com/index.html

...bought the raw aluminum tubing, couple of 45's and some clamps...the breather end terminates with the K&N conical filter that came with the Vortech setup and it pulls air from the driver's side gill, goes back to the blower through about 18" of tubing and a 45* to straighten everything out...looks like plenty of clearance for the z-arm (i know, it's a bell crank) and I can mount it to the windshield washer bottle mount with rubber mounts....now, the question is whether to sparkly powder coat it or go for chevy orange to match the cutouts on the blower box...decisions, decisions

..i'm on the wrong PC so i'll have to upload a picture later