Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Fog Lights
- 01-18-08, 12:56 AM #1
One of my fog lights in my Alero burned out and was going to replace both of them. I want to go something brighter then just the standard bulbs. Anybody have any recommendations?
- 01-18-08, 05:09 PM #2
What is the number of the bulb. I found H3 in a 100 watt version for my aftermarket fog light on my pickup.
Any auto supply store should be able to get them for you. If not , find a Grainger or MacMasters catolog . You can search for bulbs by mount type and get almost anything you want.
Grainger has a web site.
go to lighting then to Miniature Lamps
- By nelson84 in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-07, 01:28 AM
- By clubjoe in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 11Last Post: 10-26-05, 04:31 AM
- By atmmac in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 9Last Post: 10-20-04, 11:33 PM
- By JJCP in forum C5 General DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-30-04, 10:33 AM
- By Paul G in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 20Last Post: 10-11-02, 09:43 AM