Results 1 to 7 of 7
- 02-25-13, 11:55 AM #1
Hey guys I have a two month old GS with water spots on the rear glass,I bought the car in Columbia S.C. where the car sat on the lot for 11 months. I tried everything ,vinegar ,alcohol,cleaner wax and even bought some special glass cleaner that don't work.any help?
- 02-25-13, 01:57 PM #2
Bon Ami kitchen cleaner.
Griot's sells a "glass polish" that works also.
- 02-25-13, 04:49 PM #3
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Portage, Indiana
- 2004 Z06 CE & 2010 Grand Sport Vert JS Blue
- 02-25-13, 06:37 PM #4
You know I thought about claying the glass,might give it a try,Bon ami seems a little abrasive for glass.
- 02-25-13, 07:06 PM #5
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- Long Island, NY
- 1996 Grand Sport 917, 1996 Polo Green LT4
I have had pretty good results from a product called Weiman Glass top cleaner. It's actually used to clean glass top
ranges in the kitchen. It goes on like a liquid wax, hazes over, then you buff it out. Use it sparingly.
- 02-25-13, 07:09 PM #6
- 02-25-13, 07:33 PM #7
I remember my mother using it in the 60's she said it was the best .
- By johnohio in forum Care & DetailingReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-11, 12:33 PM
- By Tims93 in forum Care & DetailingReplies: 8Last Post: 04-15-03, 09:28 PM
- By Fugitive in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-02, 07:01 AM
- By hoosier in forum Care & DetailingReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-02, 05:54 PM
- By rhodginz in forum Care & DetailingReplies: 13Last Post: 09-28-02, 08:24 AM