Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information!
Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    Corvette(s)
    2000 TR FRC 2000 Pewter Cpe

Quote Originally Posted by SHADY80
    I have 1980 aluminum wheels,and I keep hearing about this company;WHEELS AMERICA ;do they redo the wheels over? If any of you guys have any info on this please reply;cost ,where are they located,how long it takes,shipping;just general info;or maybe a website or address,would be real helpful.THANKS....
    I just purchased a set of 04 polished thin spokes. I had Wheels America strip the clear off them because the party that had them before me had wheel weights placed on the outside which caused the clear coat to be gouged. Nasty. They do ok but for the price I paid them ($480.00) they only stripped the outside and not the barrels. I was upset but deceided to finish the job myself. After I finished I felt I really could have saved $$$ by doing the whole job myself. End result is after they are polished they look fantastic! They just dont have the clear coat on them any more. Good Luck.

jedi

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    SHADY80
    I recently had my wheels on my '90 completely refinished to original finish here in VA. Not sure where you are located in PA, but if you're not too far from Northern VA, it might be worth the trip here or the shipping might be less than to Wheels America. Not saying ones better than the other, just saying we're closer is all. My wheels turned out beautiful. Balanced, true, and a beautiful finish for $125 pe rim. If interested, email me and I'll get you the info. Best of luck with yours!
    Where did you get this done? I live in Ashburn VA. Need to have mine repaired.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12