Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information!
Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    Corvette(s)
    1984 Black

Thanks for the tips.

tony
    Keep The Shiny Side Up!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    Corvette(s)

Default Just use a leaf blower

You don't even have to touch the car and there is no mess or clean up in laundry.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    Corvette(s)

Default Made is the USA towels are far and few

Most of the ones I have come across are from Egypt and they cost alot too. Went to Bathroom & Beyond which is a speciality store in these types of products.
    I will stick with the micro fiber towels as they do a good job especially on glass. Better yet a leaf blower then you don't even have to touch the finish but the noise and the vibration of the blower can be harmful take warning on this as one of my fingers is still numb from using it over a month ago.

c5corvtman

I had a hard time finding the towels Sal mentioned in his products. It was tough to find the old baby diaper type cloths until a lady in the fabric section of Wal Mart stated to use 100% cotton flannel cloth. After looking at it and had a section cut off for me to use, I have not looked back or have a desire to use any other type of cloth to remove the Z5 product I apply. I have a different cloth I used to remove Z5, do not use the Z2 PRO, personal choice, I have two cloths I used for Z6 and/or Z8.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    Corvette(s)
    96 LT1 Competion Yellow

Fieldcrest Cannon is no longer in business. All of the manufacturing facilities have been torn down.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides
    Corvette(s)
    2001 Red/Red Coupe & 2011 Inferno Orange ZR1

Try Westpoint-Stevens. Very close to Fieldcrest and also Made in the USA.
    I've had good luck with them.

I like the Supima blend and get them online in blulk at a discount. Only White!

http://www.martex.com/products/detai...did=96&catid=9
    Jack Urban
    2001 Corvette Coupe, Torch Red/Torch Red, 1SC, F45, MX0, G92, N73, C2L, V49, B34, B84, UN0
    2010 Acadia, Red Jewel/Light Titanium, SLT-2, C3U, FE9, R9N, UUM, MH6, PDC, QD6, V92, VK3
    2011 Corvette ZR1, Inferno Orange/Dark Titanium. 3ZR, Q68, U3U, VEB, VK3
    Midwest Early Corvette Club
    National Corvette Museum Lifetime Membership #865
    Previously owned Corvette: 1980 White/Dark Blue L48
    Nebraska Zaino Distributor (ending distributorship at end of 2017, reducing stock drastically until then)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12