Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 01-22-13, 11:49 PM #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2000
- "Manchestah" NH
- 1990 ZR-1 (Canadian) Bright Red / Black
C7 Corvette Review Article is Coming
As I had mentioned last week, I am writing a lengthy C7 review article on the unveiling of the C7 and my experiences at the NAIAS.
Right now, I'm in the process of transcribing all of the interviews that I gathered while I was there. This has turned out to be quite a lengthy process and I have a new appreciation for the amount of work that automotive journalists, such as Hib Halverson, put into working with interviews and incorporating the words into a cohesive article.
The article will cover how the exterior and interior designs came to be and the incredible amount of team work and pride that went into the development of the car.
I was hoping to have something to release this week, but it's looking like next week might be more possible. Now that I'm back up to speed with everything else I have going on, I will be locking myself in my home office this weekend and hopefully coming out with a kick-ass article.
That reminds me, I need to stock up on some good, strong coffee.
- 01-23-13, 09:39 AM #2
- Join Date
- Nov 2000
- Weymouth, MA
- 2011 Cyber Gray Callaway Conv & 2005 DSOM Conv
Can't wait, Rob!!
ElaineHIS - 2011 Cyber Gray Grand Sport Callaway Convertible -"SOQUIK"
HERS - 2005 Daytona Sunset Orange 6-spd Convertible - "SOQWIK"
South Shore Corvette Club - Weymouth, MA
National Corvette Museum Member
Corvette Mike New England
"Corvette Mike New England"
- 01-23-13, 08:46 PM #3
Look forward to your perspective on the reveal. I'm loving the new look more and more.
- By VetteCpl in forum C1 & C2 General and Technical DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-10, 01:15 PM
- By Tuna in forum C6 General DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-06, 09:18 AM
- By Tom Bryant in forum L81 Vette Registry ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-22-06, 09:19 PM
- By 6 Shooter in forum C6 Z06 DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-24-05, 05:28 AM