Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop
    Corvette(s)
    1967 roadster/1999 htop

Question 2014 C7 line-up? Options? Cost?

Is there any information available as to whether there will be a C7 convertible? How about special models like the Z06, ZR 1, GS, and 427? What features come with the car and what options are available? How much will the car in all available forms cost?

Corvette(s)
    2012 GS vert in red.

Default C7 Corvette

There is little information available regarding the C7. All models will be built. The price is "supposed" to be $1400 higher than the last of the C6s. I'm also looking for information like, is the GS much better than the regular car with the magnetic suspension? The HP doesn't much matter to me. It's going to be a "Sunday" car for the wife and I and I'm more interested in the handling than the HP. Our local Chevy dealer isn't exactly a Corvette superstore. I'd be willing to bet they didn't sell more than a couple of "vettes" in 2012.
    1. I'm thinking of leasing the new car.
    2. I may go through a car broker because of the lack of a Corvette "superstore" locally. I'll most likely have to go to the Seattle area to find the car. A broker charges $250 to find the car, make the deal and either call me to go to the dealer and sign the paperwork or deliver the car to my home.

Corvette(s)
    Stingray

I think you can get most all your answers in this forum. Look around and browse.
    There are times for thinking, and times for acting, but the art is in the balance

CruiseFest 2005
    CruiseFest 2006
    CruiseFest 2007
    CruiseFestivus 2009
    CruiseFest 2010
    CruiseFest 2011

CruiseFest 2012

Rob
    Corvette(s)
    1990 ZR-1 (Canadian) Bright Red / Black

Agreed. All of your questions can be answered by the threads I've posted in this forum.
    Rob Loszewski, Owner & Site Administrator
    Corvette Action Center
    Cadillac V-Net
    Cadillac XLR Net
    The Meadery
    Torque Network
    VetteTube
    NCRS Member #27792
    "Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt." - Sun Tzu