Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Black Ice

Default BG Plant to run out 2004s and a couple C6s Next week

Yup Starting March 31st till about the 11th The BG plant will be building 04 pilot cars and a couple C6 line engineering mules.

Corvette(s)
    Living a dream...

Somebody get pics.........

Corvette(s)
    2002 Torch Red Convertible

We need spyshots... little camera in belt buckle or hat!!!

A Proud Army Aviation Veteran

"Never run out of real estate, ideas and traction at the same time."

Black Ice

The plant will be closed to all visitors... sorry

LongTimer

Doors are open somewhere aren't they? Where's the paparazzi when you need them?!!?

Mervz

i swear, i wish i lived in BG, becuase i would be there worst nightmare. Nightscopes, telephoto lenses, and camo.

1BA93Vette

I second that opinion! Im so anxious to see those....phew!

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness, obviously never bought a Corvette"

Corvette(s)
    2001 White Z51 m6 Coupe

Originally posted by Mervz
    i swear, i wish i lived in BG, becuase i would be there worst nightmare. Nightscopes, telephoto lenses, and camo.
    So how much does it cost to rent a helicopter?

David

Saving 4 C6

Attention, we have pics! Someone got pics at the CF dated 4-4-03 of a yellow coupe and other intresting things at the BG plant. Someone get those pics up on this board! (I don't know how)

Saving 4 C6

And Black Ice, please give your opinion of these pics. Thanks.

Black Ice, if you could look under this thread http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zerothread?id=532146

They have a picture of Weird looking Yellow C5, that the sail panels on the back look like a C3 and the nose has a shorter overhang as well as more curves. Let us know what you think.

Black Ice

YUP the yellow cars are 2004 Pilot/evaluation cars. These cars will be sent to Warren for final inspection and testing before the magic wand is waved and the last production year of C5 begins. I was there last week and did some parts/build evaluation on the XLR seen in one of the other pictures. C6 is also there under lock and key don't expect it to be left out in a rear holding lot any time soon. I would guess C6 pilots of some number will have to be built in the fall of this year to test assembly line mods, and the final build versions of the cars themselves. At this time the C6s will be hard to hide and someone will get an eyeful in front of the lens of one testing around the plant. Also expect many plant tour closings in the fall because of C6s going in and out. The 2004 model has a few tiny changes to "hint" at what is to come but very minor. There may even be a suprise engine introduction.

Saving 4 C6

Care to elaborate on these tiny changes (exterior, interior, etc.)?

BI, I apologize for having insulted you in a prior post, although I always defended you on the CF. Thanks for your information it sounds great. Any more hints on that Engine introduction? Well have a good one.

Corvette(s)
    Living a dream...

Great work guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it going..........

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast