Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-06-11, 10:51 PM #1
Hesitation from near stop to accelerating
Lately I have experienced an hesitation of a split second when I am coming to a near stop (about 4 to 5 mph) and then accelerating. For instance you're coming to a red light and it turns green before you stop and you step on it. The car will bog down for a split second before accelerating. It's an 07 peddle shifter with about 40k on it. I'm usually in 2nd gear when this happens. I haven't had the problem until a few weeks ago. Any idea what causes this?
- 07-07-11, 08:11 AM #2
- Join Date
- Aug 2004
- Tobacco Road, NC
- 2012 Carlisle Blue Grand Sport
City driving and bad gas? Try running a couple cans or bottles of a good injector cleaner like techron or 44K through the system. Worked for me.
It's always good to try the cheapest fix first.There are times for thinking, and times for acting, but the art is in the balance
- By Liquid in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 10Last Post: 11-27-08, 12:20 AM
Question: Accelerating Cruise ControlBy Booie in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-08, 11:02 PM
- By Silver81Vette in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 4Last Post: 08-30-07, 08:20 PM
- By Glide in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 4Last Post: 02-14-07, 09:03 AM
- By 69_Dream in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-04, 12:02 AM