Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: tire preasures
- 09-12-10, 02:18 PM #1bign06Guest
i have a question about tire preasures. usually tires air run any where from 34-37 psi. but on my tires they say max preasure 44 psi. now recomended preasure on my door panel show 30 psi.
is this to low? are these tires made to run that low? i have low profile tires on my harley and the require to run them at max preasure, because they are softer tires. are these tires softer and wear fast or what? any help here would be appreciated.
- 09-12-10, 07:47 PM #2- OnlineMember
- Join Date
- Dec 2001
- 2001 Convertible
The PSI on any tire is the MAX and not to be exceeded not the recommended tire PSI. The door sticker PSI is what you need to stay with. As for your Harley check the frame for a sticker or owners manual.
- By topless82vette in forum C3 General DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-08, 11:00 AM
- By soggytaco in forum General Automotive DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 11-25-06, 09:35 PM
- By tls630 in forum C4 Parts For Sale / WantedReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-06, 12:03 PM
- By LA VETT in forum C5 General DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 03-05-06, 10:26 PM
- By c4ever in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 20Last Post: 12-05-01, 06:13 PM