Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop
    Corvette(s)
    2010 grand sport covert. blue

Default 1/4 mile time and speed ?

Any one ever run a quarter mile with a 2010 grand sport? Any difference in times between a grand sport and a non dry sump LS3 vette?

Corvette(s)
    2010 '427' Z06 JetStream Blue

Quote Originally Posted by junkyardjohn View Post
    Any one ever run a quarter mile with a 2010 grand sport? Any difference in times between a grand sport and a non dry sump LS3 vette?
    Not all Grand Sports have the LS3 dry sump option (Z52 I think it is). The GS has to be a coupe with MN6 to get hand built LS3 w/dry sump.

Corvette(s)
    2010 grand sport covert. blue

Default O k everything being equal

A CONVERTIBLE Grand Sport vs a G.S. HARDTOP Both 6 speed same everything else, 1 with dry sump, 1 with out. Both LS3 motors, which does what? According to chevy they run the same. do they?

Corvette(s)
    2`90 zr1 1 92 callaway 475 snat zr1 artic white

a buddy of mine ran his last fri @famoso .it was all stk down to the air cleaner it ran 12.5 @114mph pretty impressive we thought so we switched my nitto5r drag radials off my 92 zr1 and it ran 12.1 @113.6 mph . the decrease in mph is do to it hooking better . pretty impressive for a totally stk car.put headers and an air cleaner on her get a tune and one might just get into manditory roll bar territory which is 11.50