Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop
    Corvette(s)
    06 Corvette A6

Default "wha Wha" sound from engine at WOT?

I have a 06 A6 Corvette and under WOT, I hear almost a "Whirling" sound very hard to describe.

Anyone elese heard of this problem? Is this normal? Before I bought the car I did a Service History on it and the R&R Replace is on there so I take they have already changed the fluid in the rear. The Car has 10,600 miles.

Here is a small clip with my phone. Turn your speakers up, the sound is at the end of the WOT. Its a Wha Wha sound

Any help or direction would be appreciated.

Corvette(s)
    2006 C6Z DSOM

After playing your video 4 times, it sounds like your issue is during WFO, not after WFO.

Any mods to the induction? I'd look for the carbon decals in the intake if stock. Also, any codes?

Corvette(s)
    06 Corvette A6

Quote Originally Posted by NORTY View Post
    After playing your video 4 times, it sounds like your issue is during WFO, not after WFO.

Any mods to the induction? I'd look for the carbon decals in the intake if stock. Also, any codes?
    I have a FAST 90 intake and the car has 10k miles, dont think theres a whole lot of carbon in the intake.