Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: 05-08 to 09-10 Exhaust
- 06-03-10, 05:00 PM #1
05-08 to 09-10 Exhaust
Does anyone know why my aftermarket exhaust and x-pipe on my 2008 won't fit on a 2010 Grand Sport.
What changes were made to the undercarriage.
- 06-03-10, 08:09 PM #2
How does it not fit?
- 06-03-10, 10:21 PM #3
This was copied from Zip Corvette Products...
For 2009 Corvette owners there are a few important facts that you need to know if you are interested in a Corsa Exhaust System… On the 2009 non Z06 Corvette, Chevrolet made slight changes with the rear crossmember. Though it was not a huge change, Corsa had to slightly modify their pipe routing to compensate for the re-design. All of their mufflers are still the same just with slightly different tubing. Also, for new ZR1 owners the 06-09′ Z06 Corsa exhaust systems will work on your Corvette with no modifications required.
- 06-03-10, 10:23 PM #4
Good to know!
- By Runge_Kutta in forum C6 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 12Last Post: 10-05-04, 05:29 PM
- By RubyDropTop in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 16Last Post: 02-09-04, 02:10 AM
- By Ken in forum General Automotive DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-03, 04:22 PM
- By Shawn's 78 in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 8Last Post: 12-20-02, 02:04 AM
- By MuDdCaTt in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 5Last Post: 11-22-01, 08:44 AM