Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: GMPP Trans Cooler
- 05-23-10, 03:00 PM #1
GMPP Trans Cooler
Does GMPP make an aftermarket Tranny Cooler for the 6-speed automatic?
If so, what is the part #.
If not, can someone recommend an aftermarket cooler thats a simple bolt-on.
- 05-23-10, 07:51 PM #2
- Join Date
- May 2001
- New Haven, Ct. USA
- Nope, but someday.
No, they dont.
Truthfully, you dont need more than the one that is there.
I have tracked them and never got higher than 250F.
The Dexron 6 is a partial synthetic and can easily withstand 300F before oxidation.
- 05-24-10, 09:22 PM #3
- By D95 in forum C4 General DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-24-09, 11:56 PM
- By D95 in forum C4 General DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-08, 01:30 PM
- By jeffyc in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 2Last Post: 03-12-06, 06:09 PM
- By tscott9330 in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-06, 10:57 AM
- By elkabong in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-05, 08:59 AM