Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop

Thread: Gas Pedal Help

Corvette(s)
    Owned 2003, 2010 GS

Default Gas Pedal Help

Trying to change out the plastic gas pedel for an aluminum one on my C6. Can not get the pin to loosen up to slide it out to get the pedal off. Any guidance. I stopped trying, did not want to damage it by taking a bigger hammer to it.

Thanks for the help
    Rich
    Kobes

Corvette(s)
    2006 C6Z DSOM

I wanna change my gas pedal to one of those "Kamikazi" pedals that Toyota uses. I'm building my defense for when I get in trouble going really fast on the public highways!