Results 1 to 6 of 6
- 01-11-10, 09:12 AM #1nelkemGuest
2007 Convertible passenger side, outside mirror issue.........
I noticed that the past 2 days, my Le Mann's blue 2007 convertible's power passenger side outside mirror ends up pointing (focusing) down shortly after the car is shut off. That is - I need to readjust the mirror again so I can view out of it. Annoying!!!!
Is this a known issue?
I assume its covered by GM (I have the extended warranty).
- 01-11-10, 08:04 PM #2ProudAmericanGuest
I have a 2007 3LT, the seat, steering wheel and mirrors adjust for driver 1 and 2 for both entry and exit. Any chance you have the memory option and you just have the mirror setup that way?
- 01-12-10, 12:52 PM #3nelkemGuest
Great point - I will reset the mirror and do a save. I didn't save any settings recently.
I'm hoping its not a mirror related motor or anything like that.
Thanks for the suggestion.
- 01-12-10, 01:13 PM #4
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- oak hill va
Keep me informed.
- 01-13-10, 09:46 AM #5
- Join Date
- May 2001
- New Haven, Ct. USA
- Nope, but someday.
If the position sensor is bad, this condition could occur.
Let us know how it works out.
- 01-20-10, 08:04 AM #6nelkemGuest
I took it for a ride - finally was warn in NY this past w/e - reporgrammed the mirror into the 1st FOB memory and it seems to have kept the settibngs. I think I am good - thanks!!!!!
- By mike44_86 in forum C4 Parts For Sale / WantedReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-09, 05:48 PM
- By CulverC4 in forum C4 Parts For Sale / WantedReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-09, 07:15 PM
- By dens56 in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-02, 04:45 AM
- By nortiviv in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 3Last Post: 07-09-02, 10:12 AM
- By greenstingray in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-01, 08:44 PM