Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: o2 sensors
- 10-26-09, 07:51 PM #1txbikerdudeGuest
On a 2008 C6:
1) how many O2 sensors are there &
2) can someone tell me where they are?
I need to make sure they are all nice and snug.
- 10-26-09, 08:57 PM #2
- Join Date
- Jan 2001
- Southern California
- 71 95 04 12
There are four sensors.
One upstream of each cat converter. And one just downstream of each cat.
It's unlikely you need to tighten them, but you insist, you'll need an oxygen sensor socket and, if you remove them, you need a little bit of that special glass impregnated antiseize lubricant that is used on O2S threads.
- 10-26-09, 09:09 PM #3
- By Achilles in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 20Last Post: 04-11-10, 01:07 PM
Question: O2 sensors and aftermarket exhaustBy TUPELOLT4 in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 4Last Post: 09-27-09, 12:23 PM
- By C4Tom in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 2Last Post: 04-05-06, 11:27 AM
- By JGatlin in forum C4 General DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-10-04, 07:46 PM
- By grumpyvette in forum General Automotive DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 03-22-04, 10:09 AM