Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: c6 lowering
- 10-06-09, 04:27 PM #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- 2009 Vol Red Coupe
I just lowered my 09 coupe and it looks great. I now have an issue that the Chevy dealers can not fix. When you start from a complete stop the Vet makes clunking sounds (when the nose of vet lifts) and when you stop e.g. red light the same thing happens. It almost sounds like the breaks (Z51) but no one has any idea. Of course Chevy says to put it back to stock and everything will be OK. I have had 3 other Vets lowered over the past 10 years with no problem. Any ideas?http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/...lies/dunno.gif
- 10-15-09, 12:00 PM #2
- Join Date
- May 2001
- New Haven, Ct. USA
- Nope, but someday.
First, how far did you lower it??
Was the bushings released and retorqued after?
Was your alignment settings redone after??
If not, that is your first course of action.
- By Gersh in forum C6 General DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 07-07-08, 06:26 AM
- By Greenie in forum C6 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 4Last Post: 12-17-06, 04:28 PM
- By Rob in forum C6 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 31Last Post: 09-10-06, 04:00 PM
- By Rob in forum C6 General DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 03-09-05, 07:51 AM
- By Rob in forum C6 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 15Last Post: 07-07-02, 07:13 PM