Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop
    Corvette(s)
    1995 Polo Green, 05 Z51 Sunset Orange

Default 05 Gauges Go Out, ABS Lights come On,

Looking for any Info... I have an 05 six speed Z51 Coupe 23,000 mi... When driving 10 - 15 miles, not hard, the gas, oil, and temp gauges go to zero. The Volt gauge still works. Tach. and Speedo still work. The ABS dash light comes on. All the warnings, Service Active Handling, Low Fuel, Shocks not working..ect come across the read out... The car is not over heating. There is plenty of fuel. Oil pressure is good... It has done this 4-5 times... Shut the car off for a couple of hours, it resets and starts with no warnings. Drive for 10 - 15 starts again... Took it to a Chevy Dealer, reset codes, replaced nothing, and greased some connections. Let it set until I picked it up. $250.00 later. Left for a 200 mile trip the next day, same thing??? Thanx...Fegs...

Corvette(s)

Default 05 Gauges Go Out, ABS Lights come On,

05 Gauges Go Out, ABS Lights come On,
    Looking for any Info... I have an 05 six speed Z51 Coupe 23,000 mi... When driving 10 - 15 miles, not hard, the gas, oil, and temp gauges go to zero. The Volt gauge still works. Tach. and Speedo still work. The ABS dash light comes on. All the warnings, Service Active Handling, Low Fuel, Shocks not working..ect come across the read out... The car is not over heating. There is plenty of fuel. Oil pressure is good... It has done this 4-5 times... Shut the car off for a couple of hours, it resets and starts with no warnings. Drive for 10 - 15 starts again... Took it to a Chevy Dealer, reset codes, replaced nothing, and greased some connections. Let it set until I picked it up. $250.00 later. Left for a 200 mile trip the next day, same thing??? Thanx...Fegs...

Corvette(s)
    2006 'Evil Stealth Black' Roadster

Fegs, Since your '05 Coupe isn't a Z06, I'm going to merge the thread you started in the Z06 Forum with this one. Hang tight, I'm sure someone be along soon to provide you with advice.

-Patrick

Corvette(s)

Thanx...