Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-08-09, 05:31 PM #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2000
- "Manchestah" NH
- 1990 ZR-1 (Canadian) Bright Red / Black
Exclusive Video - 2010 Grand Sport LS3 Dry Sump System
Below is a link to an exclusive video from GM Powertrain taking an in-depth look at the 2010 Grand Sport Corvette's LS3 engine with Dry Sump Lubrication system.
A little known fact is that the dry sump lubrication system only comes on the LS3 engines that go into the 2010 Grand Sport Corvette coupes equipped with a manual transmission. These engines are hand built and signed at the Wixom plant just like the LS7 and LS9 engines.
These engines do not come on Grand Sports with Automatic transmissions, nor do they come with the Grand Sport convertibles!
I also believe that there are NO RPO differences when ordering a Grand Sport Corvette.
VetteTube - Corvette Videos, Corvette Babes, Corvette Pics, Corvette Burnouts, Corvette Mods
- 09-13-09, 12:41 PM #2
What is the sign "Ceramic Tile" in the background all about?
- By larry5868 in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 25Last Post: 07-27-11, 11:12 PM
- By sscam69 in forum LT4 ForumReplies: 28Last Post: 04-29-06, 04:06 PM
- By c4c5specialist in forum C6 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 15Last Post: 11-03-04, 01:48 PM
- By johnny in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 6Last Post: 08-27-01, 11:26 PM