Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop
    Corvette(s)
    '08 coupe, Z51, 3LT, NPP

Default Problem with driver's side window

I have an '08 and the window on the driver's side has stopped going back up after the door is closed. It jogs down when the door is opened like it should but will not go back up when the door is closed. Anybody else have this issue and what did you do about it. Just inquiring if there is an easy fix before going to the dealer.
    '08 coupe, 3LT, Z51, NPP

Corvette(s)
    2006 'Evil Stealth Black' Roadster

I would start by seeing if the window can be "re-indexed." If my memory on this accurate, with the engine running and the parking break engaged, roll both windows up, and release the power window switch. Then pull the window switch up and hold it for five seconds. Release the switch, and just to be on the safe side, again hold the window switch up for another five seconds.

Corvette(s)
    '08 coupe, Z51, 3LT, NPP

I re-indexed the window and that solved the problem. Now if I can just find the source of a nasty buzz I get somewhere in the dash when I hit 70mph or greater, I would be a happy camper.