Results 1 to 4 of 4
- 06-28-09, 02:08 PM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2004
- Long Island, NY
- 2006 Monterey Red Metallic Coupe
Battery terminal cutoff switch for 2006
I need to verify the proper switch for disconnecting the neg. terminal - I thought I saw a picture somewhere that says this is not the one ???
If that is true, could one of my '06 C6ian friends post a pic of the PROPER switch.
Thanks - Everybody have a Corvette summer & drive that thing !
- 06-29-09, 09:44 AM #2
side post Battery Switch
Here is a picture of the side post style which I think you need. However do some research. I dont know if its a good idea to put the systems on/off It may create problems when the computer(s) are shut down. They may lose memory???
- 06-29-09, 10:05 AM #3- OnlineTechnical Writer for Internet & Print Media
- Join Date
- Jan 2001
- Southern California
- 71 95 04 12
I have a question about batt. cutoff on C6.
How does this work when you store the car? Is it...
You open the hood, lock the car, turn off your cut-off switch then close the hood?
And then when you go to put the car back in service...
You use the key to open the hatch, then you crawl in throught the back and use the manual release to open the doors, then you pull the hood release and turn on your switch?
- 06-29-09, 10:53 AM #4
- Join Date
- Nov 2004
- Old Fort NC/Vero Beach FL
- 03 Z-51,78 L82 Coupe
I think Vet Boy just sets his hood down though!
His battery cut off is a GMJunkie.com product!!
C6 Battery Quick Disconnect!!
Tired of Dead Battery's after just 1-2 weeks storage??
Don't have power outlet in storage facility to power a Battery Tender???
Well,We at GMJunkie.com have came up with a Superior Product for solution of this problem!!
We Call it the "Vet Boy" C6 Battery Quick Disconnect!!
Kit comes with Complete C6 Boot Up and Window Indexing Instructions meticulously plagiarized directly from your owners manual!!
At the super low price of just $49.95 Retail!!Free Shipping!!
The views and opinions of this forum user might not be suitable for others, this user may appear to be heavily over-medicated, under medicated, intoxicated, listening to the voices in his head or just plain being an ass, so some viewers may be offended!~!!!
Founding Member: 10 Corvettes Anonymous
- By LowRumble in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 11Last Post: 06-30-09, 06:41 PM
- By Roadster Guy in forum C4 General DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 11-26-07, 10:01 PM
- By sandmanmd in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 12Last Post: 05-11-06, 11:32 PM
- By C3RVETTE in forum General Automotive DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 10-13-04, 07:16 PM
- By irf in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 4Last Post: 08-17-03, 08:39 PM