Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 06-20-09, 09:52 AM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2004
- 1969 R.Gold CV. Original 8K miles. Pilot 1970 LT1
AC Delco oil filter indentification
I purchased a new AC Delco oil filter and on the bottom of the filter there are some numbers and letters. Is this a date code?
It reads AC 09070Q 15:32.
- 06-22-09, 11:07 PM #2
My guess is that it may be a lot number and a time of production.
09 may be 2009
070 may be 10 March. 070 being a Julian date. 10 March is the 70th day of a non-leap year
Q might be the plant where it was produced or a batch number
- 06-23-09, 05:00 AM #3
just curious, why are you concerned with these numbers.
everything has some sort of code on it
- By CAJUN C4 in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 41Last Post: 07-11-09, 09:46 PM
- By grumpyvette in forum General Automotive DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-08, 11:11 PM
- By Rob in forum General Automotive DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-04, 09:13 AM
- By coves4me in forum C1 & C2 General and Technical DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-16-04, 09:52 PM
- By rsimoes in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 4Last Post: 12-07-03, 08:17 PM