Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop
    Corvette(s)
    2008 crystal red convertible

Default Passenger airbag light

I noticed that the passenger airbag light is on in my mirror. It says passenger airbag is off. Can I turn this off by turning the passenger airbag on and how do you do that?

Corvette(s)
    2006 'Evil Stealth Black' Roadster

Quote Originally Posted by johnohio View Post
    I noticed that the passenger airbag light is on in my mirror. It says passenger airbag is off. Can I turn this off by turning the passenger airbag on and how do you do that?
    John,
    The passenger airbag will be automatically turned on when you have someone weighing more than 40-lbs sitting in the passenger seat. When the car detects no weight in the passenger seat, it figures no one is sitting there, and disengages the airbag.