Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop
    Corvette(s)
    2008 Atomic Orange

Default Mid America Exhaust

Has anyone installed Mid America's "Quad Cruiser" exhaust on their C6 w/A6 tranny.

Did you also install the "X" pipe.

Seriously condidering this exhaust, so any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    chris

Corvette(s)
    2008 Atomic Orange

I finally installed this exhaust last week. I will say they are louder then I expected. They are also NOT whisper quite when cruising as mentioned in the Mid America catalog.

In fact, the drone and resonance is more then I can tolerate.
    Today, I took a drive through the Blue Ridge Mountains and the pressure from the altitude and exhaust drone made the trip disappointing.

I am going to try some dynamat insulation in the cargo area. If the drone is still not acceptable - off they come!

I will say that the fit and finish (including the x-pipe) is excellent. They look very similar to the Corsa system - but that's probably it!