Great car - good luck!
PRICE LOWERED TO $75,000
Callaway Project: C17 SC606
Platform: 2011 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport 3LT Convertible
Exterior: Cyber Gray Metallic
Base Engine: Chevrolet LS3, 6.2L V8 OHV 16V
1 of 217 Cyber Gray GS Convertibles produced in 2011
Fully documented by Callaway incl. laminated stickers
- 3LT equipment package
- Grand Sport Heritage Package
- Navigation System
- 6spd Paddle Shift Automatic
- Full Width Rear Spoiler
Callaway SC606 Package:
- Eaton Roots-style TVS230 Supercharger
- Output: 606 bhp@6400rpm; 553 ft-lbs torque
- 0 to 60: 3.4 seconds (Callaway cited)
- Quarter Mile: 11.0 sec @ 125mph (Callaway cited)
- Liquid-to-air intercooler, integral to intake manifold base
- Increased flow rate fuel injectors
- Electronic fuel pump controller
- Callaway carbon fiber injector covers
- Callaway Double-D stainless steel exhaust system
- Callaway Honker high flow intake system
- Callaway carbon fiber PowerBulge hood, louvered with “Supercharged” emblems
- Callaway anodized aluminum door sill panels
- Callaway embroidered floor mats
- Callaway badging, exterior and interior
- Chrome Supercharger Finish
- Exhaust Slat Trim Package
- Callaway OZ Racing Wheels in Black and Michelin Pilot Sport Tires
- 19x10" F 285/30ZR19
- 20x12" R 335/25ZR20
- Callaway C16 Hood, trimmed in Torch Red
Originally purchased from: Bill Stasek Chevrolet in Wheeling, IL
Offered At: $85,000--------NOW $75,000
PM or call 513-256-0172 for more information. Car is in Cincinnati, Ohio
Great car - good luck!
There are times for thinking, and times for acting, but the art is in the balance
Normally, I'm not a big convertible guy, but....that car is beautiful. Must be the paint combination and the wheels.
Why's it for sale!
PS: I think "Catbert" would look totally awesome in that supercharged GS.
Unlike Hib, I am into convertibles - and that is one supercharged beauty!! I agree, too, that the whole package - color, accents and rims - make it stunning! Unfortunately I'm not in the market to buy right now, but at least I can give it a "bump" to keep it active.
Good luck with the sale.
For every person with a spark of genius, there are a hundred with ignition trouble.
Thanks for compliments. At this point, we need to sell it fast. Any serious offer considered!
Price Lowered to $75,000....must sell this low-mileage (1291mi) , like-new Callaway Convertible.